Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Dodge Durango GT Pricing & Options List:

2019 Dodge Durango GT Pricing & Options List:
SRT Looks, 295 Horsepower and Room For The Whole Family...

The well-equipped Durango GT sits at the midpoint of the Dodge Durango lineup. Available in rear-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations, the seven-passenger Durango GT equipment list includes leather-trimmed bucket seats with suede inserts and optional heated first- and second-row seats and power liftgate.

The Durango GT model is powered by a standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine that generates 295 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque with dual exhaust mated to a TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission. Equipped with the V-6, Durango can tow a best-in-class 6,200 pounds.

DG018_149DUs2kufki8g6joctnlcd9l65r27p.jpg
2019 Dodge Durango GT. (Dodge)

New for 2019, the well-equipped Durango GT now shares a performance front fascia and LED fog lamps with R/T and SRT models while an SRT-inspired performance hood with center air inlet duct and two heat extractors is available. Also new for 2019, Durango GT models now offer available cloth seating and a new 20-inch wheel design in a Satin Carbon or Brass Monkey finish.

Standard features on Durango GT include LED daytime running lamps, dual exhaust with bright tips and seven-passenger seating with available Capri leather-trimmed seats with suede insert. Other available features include heated first- and second-row seating, heated leather-wrapped sport steering wheel with paddle shifters and power liftgate.

For our entire breakdown of the pricing and options list for the 2019 Dodge Durango GT...

https://moparinsiders.com/2019-dodge-durango-gt-pricing-options-list/

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
The Durango GT is what I want to get my parents into. I think it would be perfect for them, an SXT would work too, but I'm personally a fan of the GTs look.

Users who are viewing this thread