Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Ordering Is Now Open!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Ordering Is Now Open!
R/T Scat Pack 1320 Is a Drag-oriented, Street-legal Muscle Car Designed With the Grassroots Drag Racer in Mind...

DG019_115CLkhq373vk5c8vsvtqa9mmu3moj7-780x405.jpg

Alright the news street roots Dodge racers have been waiting for is here. Ordering of the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is now open at your local Dodge dealers.

With a quarter-mile (1,320 feet) elapsed time (E.T.) of 11.7 seconds at 115 miles per hour (mph), the showroom-stock 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is the fastest naturally aspirated, street-legal muscle car available.

“All it takes is an evening spent at a local drag strip to learn that the grassroots drag-racing community is large and extremely loyal to their cars,” says Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “We created the Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 for the heart of the sport, the bracket racer who wants to drive to the track, suit up, go fast and go home with a big smile and maybe a trophy in the trunk with minimal prep and upkeep.”

To read the rest of the article, click the link below...
https://moparinsiders.com/2019-dodge-challenger-r-t-scat-pack-1320-ordering-is-now-open/

devildodge

Reaction score
This is the car I would buy. Hands down the best bang for the buck. And I just love the Angry Bee.

Wish I could afford 2 new vehicles. Unfortunately I can't use the car but 6 maybe 7 months a year, and I couldn't keep it in storage all winter without taking it out...and here in PA it would start to rust.

But if I could

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if it would be considered upbadging to put an angry bee emblem (without the 1320 text) on a “regular” Scat Pack. I like the angry bee a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread