Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Build & Price

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that the shaker package isn’t listed for the 392 scat pack, is it discontinued? That is what my dealer is telling me and am wondering if it’s accurate because you listed the shaker for the regular rt ...

According to the dealer ordering list I have in my hands right now. Yes. It is only available on the R/T package not the R/T Scat Pack.

Dano01

Reaction score
Well that sucks... also doesn’t make sense but thanks very much for checking. Dealer had actually put the order in several weeks ago without any issue and just called today to let me know.

HotCarNut

Reaction score

HotCarNut

Reaction score
Well that sucks... also doesn’t make sense but thanks very much for checking. Dealer had actually put the order in several weeks ago without any issue and just called today to let me know.
Maybe the old SRT hood doesn't support the Shaker cut through like the R/T hood did? Only thing I can think of, because it was available last year.

A widebody Shaker would have been awesome!

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
Maybe the old SRT hood doesn't support the Shaker cut through like the R/T hood did? Only thing I can think of, because it was available last year.

I had been meaning to ask this and completely forgot. It's a shame but some aftermarket company will hopefully do it soon enough!

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score

I would think they could just use the regular Shaker hood since we know that it provides adequate cooling for the 392. The R/T also comes standard with the SRT hood now, so that shouldn't affect it.

HotCarNut

Reaction score
@redriderbob I noticed on the Challenger Scat Pack Widebody package that it says it comes with both the Adaptive Damping Suspension (SMC) and the Widebody Competition Suspension (SDN). Is that accurate, or is it an either/or based on other factors?

@Mike V. - do you have any insight?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread