Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Insiders Articles

All of our front page articles will also be posted here for discussion
We Took Our 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 To The Track For The First Time:
Moparinsiders Dodge Challenger 1320 (Moparinsiders) A week ago today I had the chance to take our new 2019 Challenger 1320 to the drag strip for the first time. Just the day prior we had also formed a sponsorship with our friends over at White Rock Dodge, and we are very happy to have them on board. I grabbed my helmet, taped up the rear quarter panels (to protect them from rocks and rubber sticking to the quarters) and headed out to my local track, Mission Raceway Park. Our Challenger 1320 launching at the drag strip (Moparinsiders) Upon arrival, I got the car teched in, dropped the air pressure in the rear drag radials to 20 PSI and waited to get called to the lanes. The ambient temperature was hovering around 34 degrees and...
One of the forum members on our sister site 5thGenRams, isn't waiting for the upcoming TRX and is building his own Rebel TRX. I got a chance to meet up with him while meeting up with the Dynatrac team on their new HELLCAT-powered Gladiator build at 1am in the morning this morning (more on that soon, since the information is embargoed by we will have some really cool behind the scenes stuff), but if everything goes according to plan, Jared and I will be reviewing this HELLCAT Rebel at the end of the month... so stay tuned... but until then, here is a teaser I shot in the wee hours of the morning.
Back