While the Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid plug-in electric (PHEV) tend to get most of the attention with it comes to Chrysler’s minivan lineup. However, the budget-friendly Chrysler Voyager returns for the 2023 model year once again as a fleet-only offering. In a surprising move last year, the Voyager eliminated most of its lineup for a single fleet-based LX model. The same formula continues for 2023.
Continuing to feature the older Pacifica styling, the 2023 Chrysler Voyager LX looks identical to last year’s model inside and out.
Standard Equipment For 2023 Model Year:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Engine with Engine Stop/Start (ESS) Technology and 9-speed Automatic Transmission
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Battery — 650-amp, Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM)
- Chrysler Air Filtration System
- Capless Fuel Filler
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Fuel Tank — 19-gallon
- Locking Glove Box
- Power Door Locks
- Power Outlet — 12-volt
- Rear Window Defroster
- Remote Proximity
- Storage Floor Tray
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
Safety & Security Features For 2023 Model Year:
- Air Bags — Advanced multistage drivers and front-passenger include low-risk deployment
- Driver’s and front-passenger front-seat-mounted side
- Driver’s and front-passenger inflatable knee blocker
- Supplemental side-curtain for outboard passengers in all three rows
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Pedestrian Emergency Braking
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Sentry Key® Antitheft Engine Immobilizer
- Sliding Door Alert System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
- SafetyTec Group (Available) — Includes Advanced Brake Assist, Uconnect® 5 NAV with a 10.1-inch display, Blind-Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross-Path Detection System, and ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System with Stop
- Telematics Box Module (TBM) with SiriusXM Guardian Trial — Included with Fleet Security Group and SafetyTec Group
- SafetyTec Plus Group (Available) — Includes rain-sensitive windshield wipers, Auto High-Beam Headlamp Control, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop and Go, and LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning Plus
The Voyager LX comes standard with second-row Stow ‘n Go seats, power sliding doors and liftgate, an inflatable spare tire kit, and heated front-row seats with a heated steering wheel. The Voyager offers a standard 7-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen system with over-the-air (OTA) update capability, the ability to connect two phones simultaneously with Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa voice control, Uconnect Market, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with voice recognition to the fleet-oriented offering.
Available as an option is a Safety and Premium Group that offers Blind-Spot Monitoring, ParkSense Rear-Park Assist, and Rear Cross Path Detection from last year’s SafetyTec Group, but adds Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus with Pedestrian Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Uconnect 5 Navigation with a 10.1-inch display, GPS Navigation, Sirius XM 360L, and Sirius XM Guardian.
Powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine mated to a segment-exclusive 9-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission, Voyager delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. The Pentastar V6 features variable-valve timing (VVT) and engine stop/start (ESS) technology, giving the Voyager an official EPA fuel economy rating of 18 MPG city / 28 MPG hwy.
When it comes to color options, the fleet customers will be able to choose from 5 different colors including the all-new Silver Mist (PSE) paint color. The other four colors consist of Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat (PXR), Bright White Clear Coat (PW7), Granite Crystal Metallic Coat (PAU), and Velvet Red Pearl Coat (PRV).
The 2023 Chrysler Voyager is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ontario. Pricing has yet to be released to fleet accounts.
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the Mopar Insiders Forum →