The Alfa Romeo brand has announced that it has launched an updated version of its certified pre-owned vehicles (CPOV) website. The CPOV website allows prospective buyers to easily locate, research and purchase late-model certified pre-owned Alfa Romeo vehicles, all from the comfort of their home. The announcement comes as a recent shift to provide more of an online purchasing trend due to the ongoing pandemic.
According to Alfa Romeo, each CPOV passes a stringent certification process followed by a thorough reconditioning process using authentic Mopar parts. The following processes are part of the Alfa Romeo CPOV program…
- Factory-backed warranty – 5-year/100,000-mile Maximum Care Warranty with $0 customer deductible starts on the date of the CPOV sale or at the expiration of the remaining 3/36 Basic New Vehicle Warranty
- 169-point inspection – Every Alfa Romeo CPOV undergoes a stringent 169-point inspection, including a diagnostic review, service, and maintenance background verification, and examination of the interior, exterior, undercarriage, unibody, and multimedia
- Roadside assistance – 24-hour “Sign and Go” roadside assistance includes flat tire service, gas delivery, battery-jump assistance, lockout service, towing service, and rental car allowance
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report – For added peace of mind, every Alfa Romeo CPOV comes with a CARFAX Vehicle History Report that checks for accidents, frame/structural damage, prior airbag deployment, service and repair information, and odometer readings
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio – Every Alfa Romeo CPOV comes with a complimentary three-month subscription to the SiriusXM All Access package
- Financing options – Experience the pride of ownership via multiple financing options for customers across the credit spectrum
- Certified warranty upgrades – Alfa Romeo CPOV program offers exclusive Maximum Care upgrades all the way up to eight years/100,000 miles with a $0 customer deductible. Maximum Care provides coverage on over 5,000+ mechanical components
- E-Shop – Kick tires in person or choose the convenience of E-Shop, which allows prospective customers to locate, research and purchase vehicles from home, as well as take advantage of home delivery
To check out the newly updated Alfa Romeo CPOV website, simply go to alfaromeousacertified.com or can be accessed on the alfaromeousa.com homepage. We expect other Stellantis North America brands to follow suit in the near future.