Earlier this month, Ram introduced the limited edition 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition. The 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition, is a follow-up to the successful TRX Ignition Orange Edition and uses a similar formula by blending a unique exterior color and interior appointments and content.
While Ram announced the pricing for the United States, the pricing information for the Canadian marketplace was unknown at the time. However, since then we have learned that the Canadian model will have a starting Canadian Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $126,575, plus a $2,795 destination charge.
The 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition includes the following equipment…
- 18-Inch x 9.0-Inch Machined-Face Black Wheels
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Lane Keep Assist
- Leather and Carbon Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
- Lower Two-Tone Paint
- 4 Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks by Mopar®
- Deployable Bed-Step by Mopar®
- Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar®
- TRX Sandblast Edition Graphics by Mopar®
- Light Frost Accent Stitching
- Pedestrian Emergency Braking
- Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents
- “TRX Special Edition” Console Badge
Under the hood, continues to be the powerful supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® HELLCAT V8 delivering 702 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. The HELLCAT engine is mated to a ZF-sourced 8HP95 8-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission. It’s good enough to propel the TRX Sandblast Edition to a 0 to 97 km/h (0 to 60 mph) time in 4.5 seconds.
The all-new 2022 Ram 1500 Sandblast Edition will go on sale later this summer.
If you are an owner or a fan of the fifth-generation Ram 1500, then be sure to check out our dedicated 5thGenRams.com website with over 87,000+ active forum members.