With the launch of its 2021 model year lineup, the Jeep® brand is expanding its 2021 Jeep Gladiator models to include one popular package from its iconic Wrangler lineup. While the Willys package has been a huge success on the Jeep Wrangler (JL) with its darkened theme, the package comes to the Gladiator lineup for the first time on the new midsized pickup. The 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition will offer two models, one based on the entry-level Sport (order code 2TK) and the other placed between the popular Sport S and Overland models (order code 2TW).
While we have talked about both packages in-depth, we are happy to report that 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys models are starting to appear on dealer lots.
To recap, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys models include the following features…
- Willy Hood Decals
- “4 Wheel Drive” Tailgate Decal
- Gloss Black Grille
- Body-Color Fender Flares
- Black “Trail Rated” Badge
- Black Fog Lamp Bezels
- All-Weather Slush Mats
- Willys 2TW Only Equipment:
- Technology Group with 7-inch Uconnect Radio
- Convenience Group
- Power Locks and Power Windows
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Aluminum Wheels
- 32-Inch LT255/75R17C BFGoodrich KM2 Mud-Terrain Tires
- Rubicon Rock Rails
- Trac-Lok Anti-Spin Rear Differential
- Red Performance Shocks
The Willys Edition has a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $35,245 for the Sport based (2TK) package and $39,240 for the Willy (2TW) package. For more information, you can contact your local Jeep dealer.
This particular Gladiator Willys is located at LA Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Los Angeles, California.