Last week, the Jeep® brand officially released details on the new 2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude. The special edition midsize pickup is something we broke the word on back in early June, but we are now happy to say that you can now configure your own on Jeep.com’s Build & Price configurator.
So what are some of the options you can equip the Gladiator Altitude model with? Well, there is quite a bit actually since the Altitude is based on the already popular Sport S package. So let’s take a more in-depth look.
A total of nine exterior colors are available on the Gladiator Altitude model. Black, White, Firecracker Red, Billet Silver, Granite Crystal, Sting-Gray, Hydro Blue, Gator, and Gobi are your choices, however, Billet Silver, Granite Crystal, and Hydro Blue do add an additional $245 for those color options.
Here is a breakdown of the different options with their prices for the Gladiator Altitude.
- Black Tubular Side Steps by Mopar – $625
- Side Steps – $695
- MOPAR Rear Splash Guards – $150
- Splash Guards Vehicle Set by Mopar – $225
- Heavy-Duty Rock Slider with Step Assist by Mopar – $1,050
- Mopar Mesh Sunbonnet Top – $150
- Mopar Solid Sunbonnet Top – $250
- Dual Top Group – $1,100
- Roll-Up Tonneau Cover – $595
- Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Mopar – $595
- Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Mopar – $950
- Spray-In Bedliner – $495
- Smoker’s Group – $30
- Auxiliary Switch Group – $295
- Convenience Group – $595
- Adaptive Cruise Control/Forward Collision Warning+ – $795
- Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System – $895
- 7.0-Inch Radio Group – $995
- Cold Weather Group – $995
- Jeep® Active Safety Group – $995
- 8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group – $1,845
- Trailer-Tow Package – $350
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – $295
- Alpine Premium Audio System – $1,295
- Windshield Tie-Down Strap – $40
- Soft Top Window Storage Bag – $75
- All-Weather Slush Mats – $165
- Hardtop Headliner – $555
- Interior Assist Handles – $95
- Jeep Trail Rated Kit – $200
- 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission – $2,000*
- Trac-Lok® Anti-Spin Rear Differential – $595
- Engine Block Heater – $95
* Option Must Be Selected
Knowing the popularity of darken-themed packages throughout the FCA brands lineups, we are pretty sure that the Gladiator Altitude will be a huge success. The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude has a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) at $40,340 (plus $1,495 destination). For more information or details on ordering a Gladiator Altitude, you can contact your local Jeep® dealer.