Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Fiat Bringing More Power To Its Subcompact 600 HYBRID?

Fiat has been under fire since its Q1 2024 sales reports showed that only 2,613 units of its all-new, all-electric 600e were sold in the European market at that time. As a sibling of the highly successful B-segment Jeep® Avenger crossover, it was shocking to see just how poorly the Fiat-branded eCMP vehicle performed compared to the European-built American-branded Avenger. Fiat has since opened orders for a HYBRID model 600 with a 100-horsepower turbocharged 1.2-liter inline-three-cylinder engine. The same engine is found under the Avenger’s hood, and Fiat hopes the mild-hybrid model might be enough to boost sales. While Fiat … (read full article...)

Image 128.jpeg

TripleT

Reaction score
I swear this is the softest launch I have ever seen who knew it was ever for sale? Maybe it is on purpose while they ramp up?

You can't go anywhere on social media without seeing the Ugly Alfa version .... and I didn't even know this had launched.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
That face is a strange one honestly.
Doesn't have the charm as it's smaller brother. Has some sorta overgrown beard vibes...

Users who are viewing this thread