The Ram 2500 Power Wagon continues its title as the “most capable production off-road truck” in the market. With its unique suspension, locking front and rear differentials, disconnecting sway bar, WARN Zeon-12 12,000-lb. winch, and factory suspension lift, the Power Wagon offers the advanced off-road ability not found in other 3/4-ton pickups.
For 2022, the Power Wagon amps up its content with more luxury options, thanks to last year’s special edition 75th Anniversary Edition. The all-new Power Wagon Level 3 Equipment Package adds a black jail bar grille with Gunmetal R-A-M grille badge and premium LED headlamps with Gloss Black surrounds from the Limited Night Edition pickups.
Inside, there is a 12-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen, a powerful 750-watt, 17-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, premium Medium Greystone Natura Plus or optional Bristol leather bucket seats with the “Power Wagon” logo embossed in them, a center console with console armrest badge, and instrument panel (I/P) specification plate badge.
The Power Wagon Level 3 Equipment Package, includes all of the following equipment…
- 115-Volt Auxiliary Power-Outlet w/400 Watt Inverter
- 17 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound
- 2nd-Row In-Floor Storage Bins
- Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
- Mirror-Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps
- Body-Color Door Handles
- Power Adjustable Convex Aux Mirrors
- Electronic Shift-On-The-Fly Transfer Case
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory
- Door Trim Panel Foam Bottle Insert
- Front Door Accent Lighting
- Front Seat-Back Map-Pockets
- 8-Way Power-Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Power Wagon Vertical Bar Grille
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Second-Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Aluminum Litho w/Black Trim Instrument Panel Bezels
- “Power Wagon” Instrument Panel Badge
- Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- LED Dome Lamp with On / Off Switch
- LED Interior Lighting
- Luxury Door Trim Panel
- Power Folding Black Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/ Memory
- Black “Power Wagon” Decal by Mopar®
- Overhead LED Lamps
- Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
- Power Wagon Badging Delete
- Premium Overhead Console
- Radio / Driver Seat / Mirrors / Pedals Memory
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
- Rear Door Accent Lighting
- Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry
- Remote-Start System
- Remote Tailgate-Release
- Black Rotary Shifter with Silver Stripe
- Security Alarm
- Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Uconnect® 5 Navigation with 12-Inch Display
- Universal Garage-Door Opener
The Power Wagon is only available on Ram 2500 Crew Cab configurations with a 6-foot, 4-inch box. Power Wagon is also only available with the 6.4-liter HEMI®(BGE or Big Gas Engine) V8, which delivers 410 horsepower and 429 lb.-ft. of torque. The 6.4-liter HEMI is mated to an 8-speed automatic 8HP75-LCV transmission, which adapts shift points based on driving conditions in order to optimize efficiency and deliver maximum torque to the wheels.
Sorry Cummins fans. Due to its packaging layout, the Power Wagon does not offer a Cummins power option.
The Level 3 Equipment Group has the U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $9,545 (Canadian MSRP of $7,495) on top of the Power Wagon’s standard U.S. MSRP of $57,755 (or Canadian MSRP of $70,790), including destination.
This particular model shown, is currently in inventory as of the writing of this article at Larson Ram in Puyallup, Washington.
Be sure to check out HDRams.com and the Heavy Duty owner forums for the latest Ram Heavy Duty and Chassis Cab news, information, and rumors.
2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Level 3 Equipment Package Image Gallery: