The Dodge brand announced its “Operation 25//8” today, giving Dodge fans and enthusiasts an opportunity to win one of 25 Dodge dream cars. Dodge has enlisted 25 ambassadors across the automotive, sports, music, fashion, media, and companies to each give away 1 new Dodge during the last eight weeks of 2021.
“To recognize the Dodge spirit, the belief that 24 hours a day, seven days a week simply isn’t enough effort, Operation 25//8 will enlist a team of 25 people and companies that are all superstars in their fields, including Amazon, Travis Barker, Jay Leno, Cain Velasquez, Supercar Blondie, and Draft Kings, to give away 25 Dodge dream cars during the last eight weeks of 2021,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge CEO. “Operation 25//8 adds 20,000 horsepower to the Brotherhood of Muscle and is the first step in building awareness for our two-year transition plan to redefine the future of American muscle.”
In order to play, fans can follow their favorite influencers and media entities across their social media platform(s), which includes YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook, to watch content and video promoting the Operation 25//8 campaign. Each ambassador will ask fans to tell them, in 250 words or less, why they should be the one taking home a new Dodge, which they can build from the Charger, Challenger, or Durango.
Amazon will also be giving one of those 25 vehicles away, that model will consist of a 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. Amazon customers can visit Amazon’s dedicated page and sign-in for a chance to take one home.
The 25 Brand Ambassadors Are…
- Jay Leno (@jaylenosgarage)
- Supercar Blondie (@supercarblondie)
- Francis Ngannou (@francisngannou)
- Draft Kings/Dan Le Batard (@LeBatardShow)
- Motor Trend-Road Kill (@roadkillshow)
- Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg95)
- Travis Barker (@travisbarker)
- Ben Baller (@benballer)
- Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma)
- Imaray Uluoa (@imarayulloa)
- David Hoffmann (@davidsbeenhere)
- Radford Racing School (@radfordracingschool)
- Richard Rawlings (@rrrawlings)
- Chiqui Delgado (@chiqui_delgado)
- Cain Velasquez (@officialcainvelasquez)
- Kenny Wayne Shepard (@kennywayneshepherd)
- Parris Goebel (@parrisgoebel)
- Joc Pederson (@yungjoc650)
- Chanel Iman (@chaneliman)
- Swae Lee (@swaelee)
- Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports)
- Westen Champlin (@westengw)
- Omar Raja (@omar)
- Doug Marcaida (@dougmarcaida)
For the official rules of the “Operation 25//8” giveaway and to enter the contest, you can visit the official Dodge contest website.