What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE GOT SOME EXCITING NEWS!!!

We are spreading out the MoparInsiders world outside just the website, so make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel...

The video above is not only what MoparInsiders.com did at the Canadian International Auto Show, but a special surprise for our MoparInsiders members. We will be posting this video tomorrow, but figured we would give our forum members an early look...

@%$@#^(&(^(&)!*(!^&(@ HECK YEAH! Ooooooooh this is gonna be good!

Congratulations guys! Oh man, this is some epic news!

Very well done - I've seen a fair amount of vehicle review videos and some other car/truck stuff that can be best described as amateur non-entertainment. This was a professionally executed video by someone who knows vehicles inside and out, knows what is relevant, and knows to what one should draw viewer attention. Congratulations on the 1320. I've already subscribed to the channel.
Please throw us some sort of TRX bone (even if it is old news) so I can share in the Facebook group without violating my own off-topic rules (maybe Bob and I can meet up and throw some high energy hyperbole together for comic relief - I promise to make it a literal littany of spectacular superlatives!).
If you are interested in a starting point, there is a Wikipedia page out there on it . . .
;)

Very well done - I've seen a fair amount of vehicle review videos and some other car/truck stuff that can be best described as amateur non-entertainment. This was a professionally executed video by someone who knows vehicles inside and out, knows what is relevant, and knows to what one should draw viewer attention. Congratulations on the 1320. I've already subscribed to the channel.
Please throw us some sort of TRX bone (even if it is old news) so I can share in the Facebook group without violating my own off-topic rules (maybe Bob and I can meet up and throw some high energy hyperbole together for comic relief - I promise to make it a literal littany of spectacular superlatives!).
If you are interested in a starting point, there is a Wikipedia page out there on it . . .
;)

We can't give you everything we know... lol. Where is the fun in that?

Back