What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veteran Jeep® Leader Jim Morrison Steps Down From Stellantis

Veteran Jeep® Leader Jim Morrison Steps Down From Stellantis​

Departure Marks Major Shift Amidst Wave of Executive Changes...​

1717810410246.png

Jim Morrison, a seasoned executive with a long tenure at Stellantis, has retired from the company. Morrison, who was the Head of Jeep® North America from June 2019 until December 2023, was most recently overseeing the newly established Jeep® Performance Parts (JPP) division. His departure was confirmed by a Stellantis spokesperson on Thursday.

How many of you been through a merger or acquisition? Silence is telling, Key management transition term is approaching or expiring.

Been through 2 of them at different companies.

Neither was a positive experience.
Well, if 45 wins, the regulatory environment gets easier for merger approval.

The quickest way to kill a Jeep brand is to bring in someone who thinks it should be treated like a Mercedes or BMW brand. These idiots are so disconnected that a person who has leased four Jeep Grand Cherokees for the past 10 years is no longer in considering buying a Jeep I'll keep my old 2020 Jeep before i decide to give my money to STEALANTIS for giving me the same type of Jeep with the same features and make it 30% more expensive than the one from 4 years ago. No one wants a luxury Jeep brand we just want our Jeeps the way they were always made this is downfall for Jeep you shall see the new models are just horrifically ugly and their pricing is not what Jeep loyalist are used to

Been through 2 of them at different companies.

Neither was a positive experience.
Seldom is and why they pay key member to stay and why there is NDA (hush money) in place.

The quickest way to kill a Jeep brand is to bring in someone who thinks it should be treated like a Mercedes or BMW brand. These idiots are so disconnected that a person who has leased four Jeep Grand Cherokees for the past 10 years is no longer in considering buying a Jeep I'll keep my old 2020 Jeep before i decide to give my money to STEALANTIS for giving me the same type of Jeep with the same features and make it 30% more expensive than the one from 4 years ago. No one wants a luxury Jeep brand we just want our Jeeps the way they were always made this is downfall for Jeep you shall see the new models are just horrifically ugly and their pricing is not what Jeep loyalist are used to
Less expensive Jeeps are on the way.

But no, they are going back to running volume to cover overhead. And have you been to the Grocery or McDonalds lately.

Thinking Automotive industry is exempt is a bit silly.

Well, if 45 wins, the regulatory environment gets easier for merger approval.
What Dr. Porsche was to the guy with a funny mustache, Carlos Tavares is to the little Napoleon. The elections in Europe might influence the alignment of the stars in the Stellantis universe more than the Orange Man could.

If the US DOJ gets reformed, Elkann and his WEF buddies might have to answer for the harassment they gave to Toyota. That sort of conspiracy used to be frowned upon. There are 25 angry states' attorney generals suing the the ruling junta in DC over EV mandates. There is a large pool of legal scholars being energized to fight the foreign influence peddling when the time comes.

What Dr. Porsche was to the guy with a funny mustache, Carlos Tavares is to the little Napoleon. The elections in Europe might influence the alignment of the stars in the Stellantis universe more than the Orange Man could.

If the US DOJ gets reformed, Elkann and his WEF buddies might have to answer for the harassment they gave to Toyota. That sort of conspiracy used to be frowned upon. There are 25 angry states' attorney generals suing the the ruling junta in DC over EV mandates. There is a large pool of legal scholars being energized to fight the foreign influence peddling when the time comes.
Can't be foreign influence if U.S Government requested it (FIAT & Chrysler). Also Elkann Grand father use to own Trump's Real Estate appraisal:

Back