What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri-Motor Setup for Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee?

Tri-Motor Setup for Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee?​

Banshee Will Only Be Available As Two-Door At Launch...​

1721594091854.png

Dodge is preparing to make a significant leap into the electric vehicle (EV) market with the upcoming 2025 Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee. As the anticipated halo model for the Dodge brand, this all-electric muscle car is expected to set new standards in performance and innovation. While Dodge continues to be tight-lipped about the SRT Banshee, many questions remain about the upcoming halo car for Dodge.

I've said it before, I have a feeling a "1320" package is inevitable for the tri-motor banshee. Depending on how November goes, we may find out sooner than later.

With Dodges extensive experience with Drag Racing they should be able to beat the Tesla, if they can get the programing correct.

Remember you don't drive an EV down the quarter mile, you ride in it from the Driver's seat. Instant torque means even the best driver cannot manage a launch; it has to be programmed and managed by the vehicle.

I might have reservations about an all electric lineup for any Stellantis brand, but I still am a Dodge guy and if there are electrics in the lineup, I want them to be the fastest of the fast. One suggestion, the Banshee needs more distinctive styling cues beyond a fender badge to properly present itself. Facia, hood, side scallops and front and rear ground effects would do the trick. A super Six Pack Hurricane Six model might also be smart, maybe call it Hellcat with its own aggressive styling cues. Bad Ass matters to Dodge folks.
Dodge can pull this off and the current Charger lineup is elegantly agressive, but for the big boys, they need some “nasty” to make the right impression and put fear in the hearts of the competition. Rooting for Dodge, hoping for more product and a better price structure on the Hornet, but YES...Dodge can pull this off.

I've said it before, I have a feeling a "1320" package is inevitable for the tri-motor banshee. Depending on how November goes, we may find out sooner than later.

I have been saying the same thing. We already saw a teaser with the same carbon fiber wheels as the Demon 170 and drag radials at SEMA on the concept...

Image 466.jpeg

While most of us are not fans of EVs, I have to give Dodge a bit of credit for what they're trying to do with this car and all of their EVs. Dodge is putting alot of work into trying to make these cars have their own feeling, their own sound, their own look and set them apart from the rest of the EV crowd. Multi-speed transmissions, haptic feed back and all of the other stuff they're trying to pump into this car in a way makes me happy that they at least care enough to not just make this another EV. I hope this car does succeed both the EV variant and the Hurricane Variant and I do hope that Direct Connection will be heavily involved in this next gen car along with whatever else may come down the line. ICE , EV or Hybrid

Talking about just another EV has anyone seen the dead copy of the Polestar on a VW platform from Ford?

Back