What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonale Does well in Car and Driver rating of PHEVs

Car and Driver sure does love those lists. The Tonale is pretty quick for a sporty hatchback. I remember when that was good performance for early 1970's muscle cars which had single digit fuel economy numbers.

I am averaging in 80mpg range, minus power cost which is less than a fill up per month.

Mind you when negotiating between this and Hornet they came within a few thousand and given mine has $2200 paint option.

Talked to salesmen at CDJR and he said side by side he would pit the Tonale also, actual quote was "Why would anyone pick the Hornet"

I mentioned convivence to service. He threw up his hands.

I said Hornet is the Italian sister sent to Detroit for finishing school, instead of Milan.

Are the Tonales not allowed to be serviced at Dodge?

Are the Tonales not allowed to be serviced at Dodge?
Think it would be up to the Dealership...

Yesterday someone stopped me to tell me how beautiful this car is AGAIN.... do you think Hornet owners get that?

I think everyone with a little eye for design should see that Tonale is the original with 360° harmony, while the Dodge face got tucked on.

Total flop from a business / program standpoint.

Its probably fine if you hover over it maintenance wise as I did with my Abarth, but most dont. Look at darts with the 1.4T - parts cars for Abarth owners

Back