Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Kuniskis with Stellantis CFO....Wall Street Presentation (Wolf Research Conference)

AlexB

Reaction score
Tim made product news in his dealing with Analyst ...
including ''Chrysler'' (@redriderbob )
(@TripleT feels like ''Coachwork '' version of the Wagoneer S for the Chrysler brand).

patfromigh

Reaction score
TFL criticizes the Wagoneer S for being too generic. They said remove the grill and it could be any luxury SUV. I think they're right. The Wagoneer S should be a Chrysler. Stellantis seems to not understand the concept of continuity. I suspect that plays a part in the chilly reception to the Dodge Hornet. There was a gap from the Neon to the Dart, and from the Caliber to the Hornet. A new Chrysler brand vehicle is too far away to make the brand relevant anymore.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim made product news in his dealing with Analyst ...
including ''Chrysler'' (@redriderbob )
(@TripleT feels like ''Coachwork '' version of the Wagoneer S for the Chrysler brand).

No, the Chrysler crossover will be its own thing. The products he mention obviously were Charger 2-DR, Charger 4-DR, Wagoneer S, a new Chrysler crossover, Dodge Durango, Alfa Romeo Stelvio, and Jeep Cherokee.

ChargerFan1

Reaction score
Is the Durango going to continue or is it turning into the Stealth or whatever it was to be called...

AlexB

Reaction score
Is the Durango going to continue or is it turning into the Stealth or whatever it was to be called...
The production Stealth is the next-Gen Durango... however same length as current Durango.

cygnus

Reaction score
@redriderbob will ICE LB29/49 be discussed during the Dodge 2024-03-05 presentation? Or is focus on EV only that day.

AlexB

Reaction score

patfromigh

Reaction score
Stellantis is okay with the visit to Ford.
A Ford dealer isn't the place to go for people who don't like to wait. i was on the waiting list for a Maverick hybrid for over a year, then I was mysteriously dropped. If someone wants an EV they're in luck at a Ford dealer. Ford is also back in the game with the EB F-150, Mustangs, Mavericks and Escapes.

If someone hates waiting, they should avoid Toyota at all costs. There are waiting lists for many of their products. The Tundra is the big exception.

Users who are viewing this thread