What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rezvani Tank X – The HELLCAT-Powered Wrangler:

The Rezvani Tank X – The HELLCAT-Powered Wrangler:
This Isn't Your Ordinary HELLCAT-Powered Wrangler JK...

rezvani_tank_X_desert_picture-780x405.jpg

For people who have never heard of speciality automaker Rezvani Motors, the California-based company builds a sports car called the “Beast” and modifies Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JK) into a custom offroader called the “Tank”.

The Tank isn’t just your normal aftermarket outfitter sourced SUV. Instead Rezvani Motors, scraps the iconic Jeep body for a futuristic almost stealth like one. Inspired by military design, gets rid of the Wrangler’s ability to remove the doors, the roof and fold down the windshield; for a body that looks more like an Brinks armored car. While you lose the ability to remove the roof, integrated auxiliary lights mounted in the roof panel turn night into day at the flip of a switch. The rear doors even open the opposite way of the front, like a 1963 Lincoln Continental.

To read the full article, see pictures and video, click the link below...

https://moparinsiders.com/the-rezvani-tank-x-the-hellcat-powered-wrangler/

Uh oh a Jeep without a 7 slot grille....that is awesome. I really like the whole idea. I Need to finish reading the article...and I realize this isn't a Jeep much more...but if Jeep went this way, you know someday...I would be fine with it.

It kinda reminds me of the Dodge Kahuna, until I just looked and realized it doesn't lol

Back