What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2019 Jeep Cherokee Has Made It’s European Debut:

The 2019 Jeep Cherokee Has Made It’s European Debut:
With Two Diesel Options...

180906_Jeep_New-Cherokee-Limited_04-780x405.jpg

The 2019 Jeep Cherokee Has Made It's European Debut: - Mopar Insiders (at https://moparinsiders.com/the-2019-jeep-cherokee-has-made-its-european-debut/ )

I just saw a review of one of these in Australia, and I noticed the shift paddles, shark fin antenna and sliding rear seats in the Trailhawk Elite trim.

Looks like it also gets power folding mirrors and different rear reflectors too.

Very positive review from Italian:

You can click on subtitle translations but it may not help.

It seems that Italians like new front end, 2.2 diesel, comfort level, and above all a new electronic driving aids. Lane keeping is at the top of the game. Much better than most competitors and on par with few premium offerings.

people hardly mention that nearly all the new FCA vehicles have USB-C plugs. I just got my first cables I prefer it now.

people hardly mention that nearly all the new FCA vehicles have USB-C plugs. I just got my first cables I prefer it now.

Agreed.

I've been using them for a couple years now, and whenever I have to plug in something not using a USB-C I wonder why it has to be like this lol.

Back