What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Mexico Sales Surge in September 2024

Stellantis Mexico Sales Surge in September 2024​

Chinese-Built Dodge and Ram Models Boost Sales...​

1728238809794.png

Stellantis Mexico reported a solid month of sales in September 2024, moving 7,021 units across its portfolio of brands. The Ram brand led the charge in sales, while Dodge, Peugeot, and Ram posted record-breaking results for the month. This momentum reflects positive market reception to the brand’s product lineup, including new entries like the Dodge Attitude and Ram 1200, alongside well-established models such as the Ram 700 and Dodge Charger.

Build it and they will come. Although Mexico is a smaller market and a poorer market than the U.S. and Canada, they are showing if you build what people want, they will buy it.
The U.S. Dodge market needs an mid-sized SUV the size of the Journey, a mid-size car like the Attitude and a small Ram pickup like the 1200 (aka Rampage)
Stellantis is missing one big market, the 18-28 year old age group!!! That age group still drives cars, not SUV’s. Most youths in that age bracket are still driving cars. My daughter at 20 (6years ago) was driving a Chrysler 200. Now at 26 she is in a Charger. Her husband who is also 26 drives a Mazda sedan, not an SUV. My other daughter just got out of her 2010 Charger after 7 years. My nieces and nephews all in there early to mid 20’s are in Chevy, Honda and Hyundai sedans. Where is there a Mopar on the car issue? The Charger, yup, that’s it. A midsize car like the Attitude is so needed.
As for a midsize SUV from Dodge we no longer have, I will only say Hornet flop(small SUV). Enough said there. As for Ram, now with the Classic pickup gone, an affordable midsize Ram would fit the bill just right.

Build it and they will come. Although Mexico is a smaller market and a poorer market than the U.S. and Canada, they are showing if you build what people want, they will buy it.
The U.S. Dodge market needs an mid-sized SUV the size of the Journey, a mid-size car like the Attitude and a small Ram pickup like the 1200 (aka Rampage)
Stellantis is missing one big market, the 18-28 year old age group!!! That age group still drives cars, not SUV’s. Most youths in that age bracket are still driving cars. My daughter at 20 (6years ago) was driving a Chrysler 200. Now at 26 she is in a Charger. Her husband who is also 26 drives a Mazda sedan, not an SUV. My other daughter just got out of her 2010 Charger after 7 years. My nieces and nephews all in there early to mid 20’s are in Chevy, Honda and Hyundai sedans. Where is there a Mopar on the car issue? The Charger, yup, that’s it. A midsize car like the Attitude is so needed.
As for a midsize SUV from Dodge we no longer have, I will only say Hornet flop(small SUV). Enough said there. As for Ram, now with the Classic pickup gone, an affordable midsize Ram would fit the bill just right.

they should design something for the American market and build it here or Canada...

OIG1.70aPtfYVqeturLlh3YNu.jpeg

Back