What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Ends Remote Work to Boost Quality and Sales

Stellantis Ends Remote Work to Boost Quality and Sales​

Leadership Changes Prompt A Return To The Office For Improved Collaboration...​

1729097839816.png

Stellantis has announced a significant shift in its work-from-home policy. The automaker will now require employees to return to the office an average of three days a week, a major change from the 70% remote work policy that had been in place. The decision comes after a recent profit warning that triggered a leadership shake-up, and it aims to improve quality control, sales performance, and project timelines.

I worked at the Auburn Hills complex back in the early 2000's The building was a massive complex of cube farms. I worked in the East wing. I hear now they are using some form of open floor plan. I am glad I am retired from there now. I liked my personal little cubicle. :-)

I worked at the Auburn Hills complex back in the early 2000's The building was a massive complex of cube farms. I worked in the East wing. I hear now they are using some form of open floor plan. I am glad I am retired from there now. I liked my personal little cubicle. :-)

Agreed, open offices suck

This does not increase work quality. I work remotely and go into our HQ at my discretion.

I am more productive than the people who work in the office because I can stay focused on my work all day and not office chit chat. The social element is the downside, but if people aren’t productive remotely they won’t be productive in the office either.

This is really a way to quietly layoff people who don’t want to go back into the office. Cost reduction disguised as a good thing.

This does not increase work quality. I work remotely and go into our HQ at my discretion.

I am more productive than the people who work in the office because I can stay focused on my work all day and not office chit chat. The social element is the downside, but if people aren’t productive remotely they won’t be productive in the office either.

This is really a way to quietly layoff people who don’t want to go back into the office. Cost reduction disguised as a good thing.

Agreed 100% on both points.

I can't get over how little work gets done in the office

Back