Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: Alfa Romeo Junior ELETTRICA B-UV

SPOTTED: Alfa Romeo Junior ELETTRICA B-UV​

Alfa's Newest Offering Has Been Spotted On Public Italian Roads...​

1718633456638.png

The 2025 Alfa Romeo Junior, a new battery-electric vehicle (BEV), has been spotted testing on public roads in Italy, captured by spy photographer Walter Vayr (@GabetzSPYUnit). This new Polish-built B-segment utility vehicle is the first to feature Alfa Romeo’s latest design language, setting the stage for a significant update to the brand’s portfolio, including future launches of the next-generation Stelvio and Giulia.

TripleT

Reaction score
I think this will be a massive failure in the Italian market. Italians are very nationalist. Had it looked like an Alfa I think it would have a chance. But the decision to go with the polarizing almost grotesque front end, I think it is a failure. Polish built overcome-able, Chinese/French roots overcome-able, Spanish design....... ahhhhhhhh oooohhhh mmmmm, UGLY .... yeah NO. To much.

Users who are viewing this thread