What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Six Dodge Durango Stolen From Jefferson North Assembly Plant:

Six Dodge Durangos Stolen From Assembly Plant:
Ten Vehicles Stolen From Lot In The Last Month...

DG018_039DUmna7372gckqo9skul05cne75jl-780x405.jpg

2018 Dodge Durango SRT. (Dodge.)

It looks like the problem with thieves stealing vehicles from assembly plants around the Metro Detroit area continues. This time, six new Dodge Durango models were stolen from a holding lot located at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant (JNAP) in Detroit yesterday.

The incident happened at 3 a.m. when the thieves crashed through the security gate. Police have yet to confirm which models were stolen, but it sounds like most if not all were the 475 horsepower Durango SRT models. One of which struck a light pole before taking off.

To see the entire article, click the link below...
https://moparinsiders.com/six-dodge-durangos-stolen-from-assembly-plant/

Given what I've read and know about this seems to be a daily occurrence back when Trackhawk was being shipped 4 or 5 of them were stolen. I guess it's a good business for thieves. ...endless inventory

Given what I've read and know about this seems to be a daily occurrence back when Trackhawk was being shipped 4 or 5 of them were stolen. I guess it's a good business for thieves. ...endless inventory

12 Trackhawks were stolen over a two month period... most of them were recovered.

Back