Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHAP down for 3 weeks in July 2024. Gonna be longer?

Belladog

Reaction score
Where I work, we make axles, for chrydker/dodge. Work has come to a crawl. July 2024 shap be down for 3 weeks? And I am hearing 500 people layoff after the shut down

AlexB

Reaction score
Where I work, we make axles, for chrydker/dodge. Work has come to a crawl. July 2024 shap be down for 3 weeks? And I am hearing 500 people layoff after the shut down
Carlos & management is not happy with Sterling Heights. There some type of problem with the 2025 RAM 1500.

ChargerFan1

Reaction score
Carlos & management is not happy with Sterling Heights. There some type of problem with the 2025 RAM 1500.
Carlos needs to look in the mirror, he did this. How this clown is still CEO baffles me. I know he is a WEF member so its calculated and integrated - getting rid of him better not be as hard as it has been to get rid of fellow WEF/UN puppet Justin Trudeau

Users who are viewing this thread