Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Shifter Warning - Fast beep/dash flash

Costa

Reaction score
Hi all. I've had my '22 GWIII in twice now for a Service Shifter warning beep that flashes on the dash so fast, you have to sit and watch for minutes on end to see it as it repeats. Dealership says no codes, they aren't sure what is going on.

Anyone else had this situation?

The issue is a random one which makes it hard to find. It happens when I remote start, let it run for about 5 minutes before I get into the vehicle. It could happen immediately when I get in, sometimes after I hit the starter button, or a few minutes later while settling in for the drive. The beep was my first indication something was wrong. After a few weeks of it (started several months ago), I was lucky enough to be looking at the screen and saw it blank out and back. So I started watching it as it repeated, took several minutes to finally see the warning words flash "Service Shifter" on the dash before it returned to my chosen settings.

Thanks in advance for your responses, hopefully someone has seen it and gotten it fixed.

Costa

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is now a regular event, so I recorded it and then slowed it down for the Dealership's use. Still no answer, and it's happening most often after I end a trip and am waiting for the air shocks to lower the vehicle.

Anyone have any insights yet?

TripleT

Reaction score
my WL74 hates it when I turn it off before putting it in park

Users who are viewing this thread