Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM 1500: FIRST UTE ROLLS OFF AUSSIE PRODUCTION LINE!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
RAM 1500: FIRST UTE ROLLS OFF AUSSIE PRODUCTION LINE

xrwb8roky9ilixdtfpzu.jpg

The Ateco Group has produced its first Ram 1500 at its facility in Melbourne, Victoria, ahead of the truck's market launch this month.

Pricing and specifications for our market are still to be announced, though all versions will feature a 5.7-litre 'Hemi' V8 – which makes 395hp (294kW) in US trim – and offer a towing capacity of up to 4.5 tonnes.

"With the official launch of the Ram 1500 just weeks away, it was great to be at the wheel of the first of what is now a steady stream of Ram 1500 Trucks that are coming off the Melbourne production line and getting ready to head to Ram dealers right across Australia and New Zealand," said Roger Zagorski, managing director for Ateco.

For More Click On The Link Below...

https://www.caradvice.com.au/655029/ram-1500-first-ute/

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
RAM 1500: FIRST UTE ROLLS OFF AUSSIE PRODUCTION LINE

xrwb8roky9ilixdtfpzu.jpg

The Ateco Group has produced its first Ram 1500 at its facility in Melbourne, Victoria, ahead of the truck's market launch this month.

Pricing and specifications for our market are still to be announced, though all versions will feature a 5.7-litre 'Hemi' V8 – which makes 395hp (294kW) in US trim – and offer a towing capacity of up to 4.5 tonnes.

"With the official launch of the Ram 1500 just weeks away, it was great to be at the wheel of the first of what is now a steady stream of Ram 1500 Trucks that are coming off the Melbourne production line and getting ready to head to Ram dealers right across Australia and New Zealand," said Roger Zagorski, managing director for Ateco.

For More Click On The Link Below...

https://www.caradvice.com.au/655029/ram-1500-first-ute/
Do I see white LEDs that we didn't get in the US? :eek:

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it, I've been tempted to get the Diode Dynamics switchback LEDs.
RetroShop is a good place to look. You can mail your lights to him and have him do it or just order new lights and sell yours on eBay.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
RetroShop is a good place to look. You can mail your lights to him and have him do it or just order new lights and sell yours on eBay.

Yeah I've been talking to Jeremy for awhile. I might do it but at the end of the day I'll only have my truck another year or 2 at most.

Users who are viewing this thread