What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRE-ORDER: YJ Grille and Winch Bumper from Unofficial Use Only

PRE-ORDER: YJ Grille and Winch Bumper from Unofficial Use Only​

Retro-Inspired YJ Grille and Winch Bumper Now Available for Pre-Order from Unofficial Use Only...​

1728841738594.png

Greg Henderson, the visionary behind Unofficial Use Only (@unofficialuseonly), has announced the opening of pre-orders for his latest creation: a YJ-styled grille designed for 2018 to present Jeep® Wrangler (JL) and 2020 to present Jeep Gladiator (JT) models. Jeep fans now have the chance to bring a retro twist to their vehicles while nodding to the classic Wrangler (YJ) style with its iconic square headlights.

I don’t know why people that aren’t designers, attempt to “improve” on an already good design. Everytime I see one of the “angry eyes” grilles I just shake my head and think “moron”. This is no different.

This is truly an atrocious looking unit, especially from straight on. Sideways almost looks marginally decent, almost. But a fail

Back