Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL: Charger Widebody Design Concept To Debut At Spring Fest 14:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Charger Widebody Design Concept To Debut At Spring Fest 14:

mopar22

Reaction score
If this is just a concept i really hope the actually one is better integrated. The "widebody" reminds me of bolt on tits

Mopar426

Reaction score
I think the silly wrap is doing a good job of concealing the differences its almost like the car is being debuted wearing camo

James.A

Reaction score
If this is just a concept could we expect to see that new face worked into the current narrow body bandit face sxt,rt,SP,Hellcat???

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
If this is just a concept could we expect to see that new face worked into the current narrow body bandit face sxt,rt,SP,Hellcat???
We probably won't be getting the widebody face on every model, but the bandit face is trickling down right now. Curr,ently you can get the "normal" bandit face on every model starting from the GT all the way to the Hellcat. I thought you could get it on the SXT as well but it looks like I was mistaken.

James.A

Reaction score
We probably won't be getting the widebody face on every model, but the bandit face is trickling down right now. Curr,ently you can get the "normal" bandit face on every model starting from the GT all the way to the Hellcat. I thought you could get it on the SXT as well but it looks like I was mistaken.
I keep forgetting that the GT exists. Well here’s hoping!

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
I keep forgetting that the GT exists. Well here’s hoping!
The only problem with adding the (Charger) Hellcat Widebody fascia onto lower-end Charger is that people will complain again about how their Charger isn't "special" anymore. Which is a sentiment I understand and have been wondering how Dodge was going to differentiate future Bandit front fascias from their (future) SRT counterparts. This new fascia for the Charger HC Widebody might be the answer to that question. They'll simply make the face more aggressive.

James.A

Reaction score
The only problem with adding the (Charger) Hellcat Widebody fascia onto lower-end Charger is that people will complain again about how their Charger isn't "special" anymore. Which is a sentiment I understand and have been wondering how Dodge was going to differentiate future Bandit front fascias from their (future) SRT counterparts. This new fascia for the Charger HC Widebody might be the answer to that question. They'll simply make the face more aggressive.
Yea you’re probably right.

James.A

Reaction score
Technically they could keep the nostrils from the current models on 392 and up and just remove them from 5.7 down. Or just don’t put this nose on the V6. 5.7 probably won’t get any love in 2020 though and all these goodies will be 392 and up.

Users who are viewing this thread