Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The ‘Trail-Rated’ 2024 Jeep® Wagoneer S Trailhawk Concept​

The First Wagoneer To Proudly Wear The Trailhawk Badge...​

2024-Jeep®-Wagoneer-S-Trailhawk-Concept.-Jeep.-11.jpeg

Jeep® has once again pushed the envelope of capability and design with the introduction of its all-new Jeep Wagoneer S Trailhawk Concept. Unveiled after reveal of the 2024 Jeep Wagoneer S Launch Edition in New York City, this fully electric SUV is the first Wagoneer to proudly wear the Trailhawk badge, signifying its off-road prowess. The concept demonstrates Jeep’s commitment to combining rugged off-road capabilities with cutting-edge electric technology, all built on the versatile STLA Large platform.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
What Jeep Trailhawk variants should focus on with future direction of off roading, using SMART technology as Ai in sensing terrain and automatically adjust in mill-seconds.

bill burke

Reaction score
IF ONLY...... If only I did not love the styling on this Jeep. If only it was not all electric. If only this were a real vehicle I could buy.
Why did Jeep have to show this concept that has me enthralled with its styling and innovative features. Darn it Jeep, If only and why.
IF ONLY IT HAD A HURRICANE for guys like ME Possible, maybe, perhaps ?

patfromigh

Reaction score
The Hurricane six won't fit transversely in a front drive based vehicle. Look carefully at the proportions of the Trailhawk in the photos. It has the same long snout with front axle setback as the old Jeep Cherokee.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Why are the tow hooks red, and not 4xe blue?

This is more interesting to me than the regular one, but still, the swoopy rear design is a no-go for me.

Users who are viewing this thread