What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mamatha Chamarthi Becomes The Latest Exec To Leave Stellantis

Mamatha Chamarthi Becomes The Latest Exec To Leave Stellantis​

Stellantis' Head Of Software Business and Product Management Steps Down...​

1720538230191.png

The management exodus continues at Stellantis as Mamatha Chamarthi, who served as Stellantis’ Head of Software Business and Product Management, has left the automaker.

Another one bites the dust, and another one gone, another bites the dust!!
What the heck? Are we missing something? The the company in complete distress or is this a part of the shake up for going in a new direction?

This reads to me as end of everyone retention contract for the Merger. Been through it several times... open it cost you more to stay then to leave. I have got ripped off by the desire of the new team to be kept were everyone else gets there $$$$.

New management hasn't hidden their desire to replace all original Chrysler management and move design and engineering from CTC to overseas.

Merger payback is based on resource consolidation over a broader organization. IT IS THE WAY.

I’ve seen this play out before and it seems a change is underway. Fleeing a sinking ship? Senior leadership changing direction? Better offers elsewhere? It could be all three, but the exodus is too obvious to ignore. I’m a Stellantis stock holder and would love answers or at best a forward looking guidance report.
My guess, there is a house cleaning as things are going badly, plans have been a disastrous public embarrassment to leadership and a change is coming OR they need more support internally. My hope is Dare Forward gets way less Daring.
Lots of possibilities including big changes in Washington, and Europe. Bottom line....who knows for sure?

I've been through dealership takeovers a few times so I've been through management changes over the years. Nothing really new. Truth is, Stellantis is a completely different company with a completely different direction than what the Chrysler brand has been. While I'm hoping that the next chapter is positive, like anything there is no guarantee.

Back