Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time reader - First time poster

CGGunner

Reaction score
Been reading a lot of threads as a guest, and finally joined. Currently sitting in my driveway, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 (my wife's), and 2021 Challenger 1320. In other words, I get to read a lot of posts, about a lot of things.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
Been reading a lot of threads as a guest, and finally joined. Currently sitting in my driveway, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 (my wife's), and 2021 Challenger 1320. In other words, I get to read a lot of posts, about a lot of things.
Howdy CGGunner,
Nice line up of Mopars you have there. Please posts some pics when you get a chance, would love to see them.
I didn't even know Jeep offered a V8 Wrangler, then alone a 392 option! Any plans to actually race the 1320? I picked up mine at the end of December, just waiting to get enough miles on it so I can hit the track. Not doing so well so far, only have 300 miles on it, injured my back and now I cannot drive until this gets cleared up.
Be well~ artillerybuff

Users who are viewing this thread