Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kasey Kahne's All-Star Winning No. 9 Budweiser Dodge Charger Is For Sale

If you’re a NASCAR fan and crave a slice of Mopar history, then look no further than this No. 9 Budweiser 2008 Dodge Charger Car of Tomorrow (CoT) Cup car, currently up grabs on BringATrailer.com. Driven to victory by Kasey Kahne at the 2008 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race, this race car carries a legacy of … (read full article...)

Image 5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I remember watching Dodges racing and winning on a night at dinner with friends sneaking many looks over their shoulders at the TV. Do not remember a word they said, what I had for dinner or much else but those Dodges. Now I rarely watch NASCAR without Dodge in the game. Blame Stellantis, blame Dodge and blame NASCAR, but looks like I’m now going to have more conversations at dinner.
This blast from the past just revived these silly but true memories but I’m sure few at Dodge care enough to bring Dodge back to NASCAR. Too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread