What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside Design: 2003 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Concept:

Inside Design: 2003 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Concept:
The Supercharged HEMI Wagon Concept...

536302FrontFullView-780x405.jpg

It’s was more than 30 years since Dodge ruled the streets with HEMI® power and rear-wheel-drive performance. In 2003, Dodge unleashed power in an all-new proportion with the introduction of its Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Concept.

“Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Concept is the new shape of American muscle,” said Dieter Zetsche, then President and CEO, Chrysler Group. “With its innovative packaging, performance and utility, there’s nothing else like it. Dodge Magnum is the performance sports tourer that packs a powerful punch and the functionality of an all-wheel drive sport utility. Armed with HEMI inside and rear-wheel drive, Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Concept delivers power in a package that offers unmatched flexibility and versatility.”

To see the whole article, click the link below...
https://moparinsiders.com/inside-design-2003-dodge-magnum-srt-8-concept/

with one more LX vehicle likely coming to replace the 300, I expect a Magnum-like crossover. It would extend the reach of the platform and provide market penetration that Dodge just doesn't have right now. They just need to work out the logistics--my understanding was the line slowed down when they had to produce the Magnum.

with one more LX vehicle likely coming to replace the 300, I expect a Magnum-like crossover. It would extend the reach of the platform and provide market penetration that Dodge just doesn't have right now. They just need to work out the logistics--my understanding was the line slowed down when they had to produce the Magnum.

I wish... no there isn't a LX vehicle going to replace the 300 at all. Chrysler will have its own FWD/AWD based crossovers and MPVs. Dodge has something slatted to fill in the production at Brampton from what I hear.... hint hint.

I wish... no there isn't a LX vehicle going to replace the 300 at all. Chrysler will have its own FWD/AWD based crossovers and MPVs. Dodge has something slatted to fill in the production at Brampton from what I hear.... hint hint.
Guess I understood wrong. Too bad, loved that magnum!

Back