Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA U.S. Releases Their Commercials That Will Run During Super Bowl LIII:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
FCA U.S. Releases Their Commercials That Will Run During Super Bowl LIII:
Dodge, Jeep and Ram Brands Will Be Highlighted...

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has been known for their Super Bowl commercials. The company has won several awards for its Super Bowl ads over the past decade.

With their 2011 commercial of the Chrysler 200 featuring Eminem, the company highlighted the resurgence of not just a new car but of the Detroit. The "Imported From Detroit" tagline became a part of Detroit culture overnight. In 2013 the Ram Truck spot, “Farmer,” was inspired by the stirring “So God Made a Farmer” tribute delivered by legendary radio broadcaster Paul Harvey and used as an anthem in grassroots videos created by farm families over the past three decades. The "Farmer" commercial has over 23 million hits currently on YouTube.

RamSuperBowl.jpg
2019 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Cab Dually From Super Bowl LIII Ad. (Ram).

Well today, FCA has released their three ads for this year's Super Bowl LII in Atlanta, Georgia. The Dodge, Jeep® and Ram brands will be featured in this year's game. “We have something new up our sleeve leading up to the big game this year,” said Olivier Francois, Chief Marketing Officer, FCA. “We launched these three videos today to give our fans a taste of what’s to come. As for what's next, everyone will just have to wait and see.”

To see the rest of the articles and the ads, click the link below...

Rustydodge

Reaction score
The demon commercial - could have used more of a "rock" version of the song...wasn't mean enough. No supercharger whine?
The gladiator commercial - would have been better if they kept the gladiator front grill design
The ram commercial was pretty good - but they almost do what they are poking fun of, not showing the product till the very end.

I liked them though, looking forward to seeing the other commercials they have.

mopar22

Reaction score
Like i mentioned on teh other site i disliked the dodge commercial. Nothing good about it when you compare it to their previous commercials, ram was pretty good, at least i got a chuckle out of it, the jeep was the best

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Like i mentioned on teh other site i disliked the dodge commercial. Nothing good about it when you compare it to their previous commercials, ram was pretty good, at least i got a chuckle out of it, the jeep was the best

I agree with this...a step back when compared to earlier commercials that feature the challenger.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't like the Dodge and Ram commercials. Not unusual for Ram, as I haven't cared for any of their recent commercials and last year's Super Bowl commercials were awful IMO. Dodge usually has good commercials though.

I did love the Gladiator commercial. I hope they used CGI and didn't actually crush the old one, though... That's what I'll tell myself so I can sleep at night.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
If those are the commercials, they are all "meh" IMO

The Ram one is too ironic for it's own good. The Dodge one is good, but nothing really special about it. The Jeep one is good, but again, nothing really memorable.

Blown7

Reaction score
I enjoyed them but compared to what Ford did a couple months ago with Bryan Cranston FCA needs to step up their game.

Users who are viewing this thread