What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything You Need to Know About the 2025 Dodge Hornet GT

Everything You Need to Know About the 2025 Dodge Hornet GT​

A Comprehensive Look at Dodge's Cheapest CUV, In It's Third Year...​

1726341568388.png

The Dodge Hornet makes its return to the lineup in 2025, despite facing slow sales. As the Hornet GT enters its third year of production, it continues to make its mark as a distinctive Italian-built compact utility vehicle (CUV). Here is everything you need to know about the Hornet GT for 2025.

Me again, this time expressing befuddlement. Really think this Dodge Hornet and it’s sibling the Alfa Romeo Tonale are really solid products. Seen a few Tonales and really like it. As a Dodge guy I also think the Hornet is a looker and what should be, a big seller for Dodge.
Now I know Dodge blew the launch orchestrated by Alfa Romeo protecting it’s turf with insisting on high pricing for its potential rival and maybe counting too much on Dodge fans running out to buy an overpriced muscle compact SUV. Really Dodge! Yea this could have been handled better. I get Alfa Romeo, thanks guys.
That aside, I still don’t get it, Hornets are too good to ignore. Maybe some entry level model. Whatever, I don’t get it. Do you ?

Reactions: TLC
Back