What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Launches Custom Configurator for 2024 Charger Daytona

Dodge Launches Custom Configurator for 2024 Charger Daytona​

Personalize Your Own Dodge eMuscle Car Online...​

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 7.40.18 PM.jpeg

Dodge has launched a new custom configurator for the 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona lineup, allowing enthusiasts to easily personalize their e-muscle car. Available on Dodge.com, this tool offers prospective buyers an interactive experience to tailor their vehicle to their preferences before purchasing.

I suspect in my area. (Long Island, NY) the dealer network or Stellantis perhaps are blocking access to their build and price links. I have tried multiple times to use these features and they do not operate. You basically can not get pricing. When you go on a dealers site you often can not get access to inventory or almost never pricing. They are forcing you to go to a dealership to negotiate a deal and without any discount or pricing information. In days gone bye that information was a valuable and effective way to get a better deal. Looks like the local dealer networks have agreed in common to form a method of eliminating this feature. I have tried to download the configuration site you noted on the Daytona and get a Dodge banner heading and then a blank page. Something stinks here on Long Island. Am I paranoid, nuts or what? ?

I got a copy of the invoice of a Scat Pack that rolled off the line... $83,000 for a car with the Plus Group, Sun & Sound Groupe, Carbon and Suede Package, and Track Pack.

Back