What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Introduces 2025 Durango SRT HELLCAT Brass Monkey

Dodge Introduces 2025 Durango SRT HELLCAT Brass Monkey​

The Latest 'Last Call' HEMI® Model For The Durango...​

DG025_018DU.jpeg

Dodge continues celebrating two decades of HEMI®-powered Durango production by introducing a new special-edition model for 2025: the Dodge Durango SRT HELLCAT Brass Monkey. This exciting release joins a limited-production SUV lineup that embodies the brand’s commitment to performance and distinctive style.

Dodge has evolved the Durango into a very nice package. Time to begin revealing the future, the next generation D....opps....Stealth to get some positive news for Dodge. If I were Dodge I’d spin off a new Hornet from the Stelvio, do the Stealth off the next generation Grand Cherokee two row, get the Six Pack Daytona’s out as soon as possible and get a Six Pack Challenger off a shortened, too big for many, Charger platform as soon as possible. That Six Pack actually looks like a great car. Let’s stop this crazy and sure to fail green agenda and get Dodge what most people want. I think the Hurricane six can work in these cars and SUVs, possibly a hybrid, but electric, no way Jose. Time for a future that works and the Stealth is one of those future products that can turn this around quickly.

Seeing how the Durango shared its platform with the previous Jeep Grand Cherokee, wouldn’t it make sense cost wise and production wise to design the new Durango around the new Grand Cherokee L and continue with it basically the same size and leave it as a 3 row SUV? Why down size it and change its name? The new G.C.L. Is pretty close in size to the current Durango.

Last edited:
Seeing how the Durango shared its platform with the previous Jeep Grand Cherokee, wouldn’t it make sense cost wise and production wise to design the new Durango around the new Grand Cherokee L and continue with it basically the same size and leave it as a 3 row SUV? Why down size it and change its name? The new G.C.L. Is pretty close in size to the current Durango.
It’s my thought that Jeep will drop the two row and Dodge gets the two row spin off. Not sure on anything, just a thought , but other than this idea Dodge needs some positive “leaks” soon. It will be a blood bath when the Daytona flops on day one and the negative publicity will be deafening.

Back