What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Hornet FC1-X Scores First Victory in Nitrocross Debut

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Dodge Hornet FC1-X Scores First Victory in Nitrocross Debut​

Reigning Champion Robin Larsson Dominates Dodge's Nitrocross Debut...​

Snapinsta.app_458609981_1422098401769684_1054354349806576951_n_1080.jpeg

In its debut, the Dodge Hornet R/T FC1-X stormed to victory lane in its first-ever Nitrocross event, thanks to a dominating performance by two-time and reigning Nitrocross Group E champion Robin Larsson. The Swedish driver powered his 1,000-plus-horsepower, all-wheel-drive (AWD) Dodge Hornet to a clean sweep at Richmond Raceway on Saturday, September 7, marking a sensational start for the Dodge brand in the 2024-25 Nitrocross series.

Is this like Nascar where it is a dedicated vehicle with manufacturing stickers on it? Looks more masculine than real Hornet.

D&R is the little team that could... Every year look good at the 500 and has even won it with the late Dan Weldon.

I was racing electric cars in my childhood during the late 1960's. I still have a few of them in a box somewhere. Slot cars and bowling are a few examples of the things people did before the internet.

Back