What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Gears Up For Woodward Dream Cruise With Fan Display

Dodge Gears Up For Woodward Dream Cruise With Fan Display​

Experience the All-Electric 2024 Charger Daytona Scat Pack and More at Dodge’s Fan Display...​

1723836306923.png

Dodge is set to make another strong impression at this year’s Woodward Dream Cruise. Following the success of Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge at M1 Concourse this past weekend, Dodge will host a full fan display on Woodward Avenue this weekend during the Dream Cruise. It offers a unique opportunity for enthusiasts to get up close with the latest in Dodge muscle, especially the all-new, all-electric 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona Scat Pack.

I still stand on my statement in hoping that direct connection will offer a serious level of support for this next-gen car for both the Standard Output Hurricane and the High Output Hurricane I-6 powertrains and for the new Charger all the way around. Stage kits, suspension, brakes, aero, etc. Would really love to see alot of factory backed support for this car. As excited as I am about this I'm equally excited that Ford is going to make some competition for this car with the Mustang 4-door. Competition in the market will really bring out what these cars are really capable of and if Ford catches on with some Ecoboost offerings such as a Mustang Mach-4 ST with a 415hp 3.0L Ecoboost and a Mach-4 RS with a 450hp 3.5L Ecoboost, both with Dark Horse offerings and maybe even a higher output hybrid variant of the 3.0L Ecoboost, going back to the 490hp/630tq setup from the Aviator GT and then maybe at the bottom of the line having the 350hp/350tq 2.3L Ecoboost, That could really push Dodge to do alot more with the Charger. Even a base Charger with a hybrid 2.0L Hurricane and the new ZF Gen-4 hybrid setup would be pretty cool.

Back