What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Chrysler relative wants to help....

SnoopyV

Reaction score
Frank Rhodes isn't alone in not wanting Chrysler sold... I myself don't want that to happen, because Chrysler Motors Ltd., in it's own right, has SO MUCH to give IN IT'S FULL STATE, more than EVER it's last iterations... I'm not saying it as not only an openly Gay Mopar afficianado, but also a creative visionary with BOTH a connected heritage to Walter P Chrysler as well as the Otard bloodline...( It'd take a long time to explain!) I want to see a new, stronger Chrysler rise up, and show the naysayers WE CAN AND ARE THE POWERFUL STANDARD FOR THE FUTURE... I even want to see a Plymouth Formula-E racer in a Mama Mopar renaissance...
And to "Uncle" Frank, could someone contact me... I want to explain everything.

Attachments

• IMG_20240611_015244.jpg
    IMG_20240611_015244.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 5
Gays are into cars, just like any other hobby, but seem especially into the design. LGBT has a lot of creatives

Seems like big Ego from Great Grand Pappy may have been the most passed down trait.

Great Grand Pappy hasn't been involved in nearly 90 years, the idea that this somehow give his great grand children so sort of moral authority or expertise in running a modern automotive company is comical at best.

From my experience with generational business ownership, offspring especially 2nd and 3rd generations should be kept as far away as possible.

Stop telling people you’re gay. Especially when it’s not remotely relevant. No one cares. I don’t run around saying I love vagina.

“As an open straight man that loves the pooosay….” See how stupid it sounds?

Time to grow up. You’re too old to act like this

Back