What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfa Romeo Considers U.S. Launch for Junior Veloce EV

Alfa Romeo Considers U.S. Launch for Junior Veloce EV​

New Small Electric Hatchback Could Tap into Key Markets with Lower Tariff Advantages...​

1723125208895.png

Alfa Romeo is considering bringing its all-new, all-electric subcompact Junior crossover, to the United States. The automaker has plans to consult with its U.S. dealers to determine the potential market interest in states such as California and Florida.

Barf////

Body color that grill piece would do a lot to help..

eCMP a DongFeng Engineered car can be safety certified in the USA? Hmmmmm that would open up the Avenger to be sold here. Seems to me a better project then the least attractive version of the Coachwork eCMP models.

Barf////

Body color that grill piece would do a lot to help..

eCMP a DongFeng Engineered car can be safety certified in the USA? Hmmmmm that would open up the Avenger to be sold here. Seems to me a better project then the least attractive version of the Coachwork eCMP models.
Agree. Could the Avenger be the inexpensive model Jeep alluded to recently?

Agree. Could the Avenger be the inexpensive model Jeep alluded to recently?
I don't think so. The Avenger is fairly pricey for its size. Didn't they hint the cheap Jeep would be built here? An Italian car brand can get away being that small in our market, but not a Jeep. (Unless it's pink and says Barbie on the side. The CJ5 being the exception.)

That Alfa seriously needs a face lift.:eek:

Change the lighting, to arcs that match the rest of the lineup, Matching arc, on the lower cover, and change the grill insert to body colored, Small tweaks would make a big difference, Just because you sit in Turin, doesn't make you Italian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Polish Alfa?

Back