What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Brazil Teases Limited Edition Rampage Rebel

Ram Brazil Teases Limited Edition Rampage Rebel​

New Model to Feature R/T Hood Decals, Unique Color Options, and Distinctive Interior Upgrades...​

1722614529217.png

Ram Brazil is stirring excitement among Brazilian truck enthusiasts with a teaser video showcasing a new limited edition variant of its popular Rampage Rebel pickup. Although the video is short on specifics, it reveals that the new model features hood decals similar to those on the performance-focused Rampage R/T, alongside bed side “Rebel” decals, red interior stitching, and a new exterior shade of either red or orange. It’s hard to tell from the video.

Let’s not get into the “ let’s bring it here” argument, for many reasons, it will not happen. BUT, this small Ram pickup is a smash hit and the fundamentals of the Rampage must be used to help guide that new Ram product to North America. Indeed a couple of hundred should be brought here and LOANED for a few months to people, if the laws and insurance requirements are met. Would a similar truck resonate with NA buyers? Maybe we just test a few on private property, legally for people willing to drive them for a couple of days on a closed road course or job simulation setting to help gage interest.
I know my interest is peaked, this Rampage certainly has hit on something and with so much R&D being done in Brazil, the development process for a STLA platform based pickup, perhaps off the new Wagoneer S/ Cherokee platform could be built on the same assembly line adopting many of the Rampages successful features.
Just saying.

I am in Bill. Can be be the first 2 on the list. Great idea. Let the buyers test and evaluate. Let the future buyers say yes or no. Not some CEO who has no idea what the US and Canada even want.

Back