What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Wrangler vs. Ford Bronco – Mid-2024 Sales Analysis

Jeep® Wrangler vs. Ford Bronco – Mid-2024 Sales Analysis​

Comparing America's Favorite 4x4s: Who's Leading The Pack This Year?​

1720672550025.png

The H1 2024 sales results are in, so it’s time to reflect on how well the Jeep® Wrangler (JL) did compared to its direct competition, the Ford Bronco. Both SUVs, steeped in heritage and rugged capability, have been duking it out in the sales arena, each aiming to clinch the top spot in the hearts and driveways of American consumers.

Jeep will lose their market if the next J70 Wrangler will only be BEV and Extended Range, with no pure ICE or hybrid option.

I think the Wrangler IS a better overall choice, and I'm not biased because I keep both brands in my driveway. But it just is. It's been around far longer, it's more polished, and it still has better door and top removal procedures. It has better interior, better exterior, and more engine options. It's just a better vehicle. And I think that's why Bronco can't surpass it.

However, the problem BOTH of these vehicles have is price. Inflation is killing families and there just isn't $1,000 per month in the budget for a fun vehicle. Banks are also tightening up on lending because they know we are in a fragile economy. So in my opinion the sales losses are not happening because people don't want a Bronco or Wrangler. The losses are happening because few people can afford them.

Jeep® Wrangler vs. Ford Bronco: Q3 2024 Sales Showdown​

Wrangler Still Holds Q3 and Year-To-Date Lead Over The Bronco...​

1728252204040.png

As we move into the final quarter of 2024, the competition between the Jeep® Wrangler (JL) and Ford Bronco continues to be fierce. Both iconic SUVs boast strong heritage and a reputation for rugged off-road capability, but how are they faring in the sales battle? With Q3 2024 results now available, it’s clear that while both vehicles are facing challenges in a tough market, the Wranglerstill holds the lead over the Bronco in both quarterly and year-to-date (YTD) sales.

Back