What's new
Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: 2025 Ram 1500 REV Electric Pickup Prototype

SPOTTED: 2025 Ram 1500 REV Electric Pickup Prototype​

Caught Charging Off Of The I-70 Corridor In Colorado...​

1720473814377.png

Ram has kept a tight lid on its upcoming 2025 Ram 1500 REV, the brand’s first foray into the competitive electric pickup truck market. Officially unveiled in New York last year, the REV aims to challenge its rivals with a blend of innovation and familiar Ram ruggedness. Despite initial expectations that it would closely resemble the radical Ram Revolution Concept, Ram opted for a more conservative approach, updating the existing body style to enhance aerodynamics and maximize range.

Hopefully once all the Stellantis brands have fully electric models in their lineup the company will get back to funding and engineering the vehicles people want.
In that near future setting those who want an electric, regardless of brand, can get one, but the majority of people will have other choices that will satisfy their wants and needs. Too many resources have been expended on this green agenda foolishness, now Ram buyers can get back to one of the fundamentals of our Western societies, free choice, free market Capitalism and the sweet world of reality driven by those wonderful gasoline powered vehicles we want to choose knowing full well that the world will survive , its populations survive and life can be good again. Time to get real again, hopefully.

Hopefully once all the Stellantis brands have fully electric models in their lineup the company will get back to funding and engineering the vehicles people want.
In that near future setting those who want an electric, regardless of brand, can get one, but the majority of people will have other choices that will satisfy their wants and needs. Too many resources have been expended on this green agenda foolishness, now Ram buyers can get back to one of the fundamentals of our Western societies, free choice, free market Capitalism and the sweet world of reality driven by those wonderful gasoline powered vehicles we want to choose knowing full well that the world will survive , its populations survive and life can be good again. Time to get real again, hopefully.
I hope you are right, but one thing scares me. Once they have all their EV’s out and they decide to give us what we want (ICE vehicles), they won’t have money to develop what we want because no one will be buying EV’s, so there will be no “extra” money to fund and engineer what WE want.
I am hoping I am wrong and you are right on this one. I guess the success of the 2026 Hurricane twin turbo inline six ICE Charger sells. Hope it won’t be to late.

Back