Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stelvio Quadrifoglio EV to Feature Dodge’s eRupt Transmission

New Stelvio Quadrifoglio EV to Feature Dodge’s eRupt Transmission​

Next-Gen Quadrifoglio Models to Incorporate SRT Banshee Technology...​

1719230207386.png

Alfa Romeo has already revealed its electrified plans for the next-generation Stelvio Quadrifoglio, which is set to debut as a 2026 model. This marks a significant shift for the brand as the high-performance Quadrifoglio nameplate transitions from traditional combustion engines (ICEs) to electrification. According to our sources within the automaker, the next-generation Stelvio Quadrifoglio will incorporate a lot of the same electric vehicle (EV) technology with theupcoming Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Banshee.

bill burke

Reaction score
Agree here with the “T-Man” that Alfa Romeo and Dodge make natural cohorts in the Stellantis universe. It will be challenging to ease tensions and territory over the continental differences, but beyond styling, the engineers of both can fine tune enough differences in each product to disguise commonalities and satisfy their individual customers. It can work and beyond, it must work. I see a similar, but less overlapping type of synergy between Maserati and Chrysler, if, as it seems intelligent, Chrysler reassumes its proper role as an affordable luxury brand. Forget the damn stupid all electric strategy first trumpeted regretfully by Chrysler spokes people and get those Maserati spinoffs to market pronto. Sounds like a mutually beneficial plan to me.

vbondjr1

Reaction score
It'd be cool to see this tech as an optional upgrade for the Daytona Scat Pack as well. I don't dislike the EV variant but I am reserving full judgement until I see it in person and actually get to drive it and see what it's like. I guess in a way, I'm trying to be open minded with it and look at this from kind of a Techy point of view rather than a gearhead point of view or maybe a bit of both. I do give Stellantis a bit of credit for at least trying to embrace this and do something a bit different and outside of the norm and not just be status quo when it comes to making a hopefully fun EV. I'm cool with a 670hp car, I'm not on the track and I don't race. would I take this car to Maple Grove or somewhere like that just to have some fun with it every once in a while, absolutely! To me, I could daily an EV Scat Pack and have more than enough fun with something like this with a bunch of "jailbreak" options, some Direct Connection goodies and some aftermarket stuff. My thoughts are that companies like Vicrez are going to make aero upgrades and wheels for this car, I could almost assume that Borla is going to be heavily involved in making the first aftermarket upgrades for the Fraztonic exhaust system as they are already make EV "Exhaust sound systems" for the Mach-E and the F150 lightning. Even if they don't make it sound like a V8, making it deeper, louder and sportier, maybe closer to what a Viper V10 was like, might just be enough. I feel like there will be a decent enough market for the EV variants if Stellantis can deliver the goods.

Users who are viewing this thread