Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The All-New Wagoneer S Is The Most Aerodynamic Jeep® Ever

The All-New Wagoneer S Is The Most Aerodynamic Jeep® Ever​

Yes, That Rear Wing Has A Purpose...​

1717810281531.png

In the quest to merge luxury with sustainability, Jeep® has crafted a masterstroke with the all-electric Wagoneer S (KX). Among its innovative features, the standout is a cleverly designed rear wing, which adds a striking aesthetic touch and significantly boosts the vehicle’s aerodynamics, propelling its range beyond the 300-mile (483-kilometer) mark. This ingenious solution underscores Jeep’s commitment to blending style, performance, and eco-friendliness into their latest SUV.

sdu

Reaction score
Wow, what an achievement. Aerodynamic quality is top of mind when it comes to my next Jeep purchase. I'm sure it will elevate the Jeep brand to new heights.

TripleT

Reaction score
Wow, what an achievement. Aerodynamic quality is top of mind when it comes to my next Jeep purchase. I'm sure it will elevate the Jeep brand to new heights.
So every jeep should be a rolling Brick.... do we have to go through the Carb thing again. One might subtle go through Jeep groups with people bitching about gas mileage.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally think the Wagoneer S is sharp for an EV, but I think it cross shops the Grand Cherokee 4xe for the money. Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: sdu

AlexB

Reaction score
I personally think the Wagoneer S is sharp for an EV, but I think it cross shops the Grand Cherokee 4xe for the money. Makes no sense to me.
@TripleT
Cadillac Lyriq, it does bring criticism that Jeep does everything in the U.S.
It does make me believe the Cherokee will have a narrow option & trim package range.

Users who are viewing this thread