Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten Wins 2024 Wards 10-Best Interiors & UX Trophy

2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten Wins 2024 Wards 10-Best Interiors & UX Trophy​

Blending Rugged Capability with Refined Comfort, the Tungsten Sets a New Standard in Luxury Trucks...​

Image 162.jpeg

The 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten has redefined the standards for luxury and functionality in light-duty pickups, earning it the prestigious 2024 Wards 10-Best Interiors & UX award. Combining upscale design with superior comfort, this truck offers the rugged capability expected of a Ram with the refined experience of a luxury sedan.

ipa0628

Reaction score
According to a few guys on the 5th gen Ram forum who ordered Tungstens early this year, Ram has yet to produce one. Limiteds only started up recently. Way to keep your customers. A few are ready to jump to GM and Ford if nothing happens soon.

LL3XL

Reaction score
According to a few guys on the 5th gen Ram forum who ordered Tungstens early this year, Ram has yet to produce one. Limiteds only started up recently. Way to keep your customers. A few are ready to jump to GM and Ford if nothing happens soon.
I expected to be driving my own by now. These were rumored to be available by March. I won’t order one site unseen or taking one for a test drive. I’m a serious buyer but the longer the wait the less likely I will get one. I’m exploring other vehicles. At this point I might as well wait until the Ramcharger comes out. But who knows if and when that unicorn will be trotted out.

Users who are viewing this thread