Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Focuses On User Experience Technology On Its New Charger

Dodge Focuses On User Experience Technology On Its New Charger​

Keys, Technology, Infotainment, Powershot, and Ambient Lighting Look To Give Customers An Even Better Experience...​

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 12.26.03 PM.jpeg

Dodge dropped a lot of details during the reveal of its all-new, all-electric Dodge Charger Daytona yesterday. The design and engineering teams did their homework for this new generation of Chargers. While the powertrain, drivetrain, and overall design are impressive, the Dodge team has focused on the full user experience (UX) when it comes to their next-gen muscle cars.

vbondjr1

Reaction score
While I truly love this new vehicle, I've been waiting to hear about something that I haven't heard anyone speak on yet and that is the E-Rupt system that this car is supposed to have. What's going on with it and how does it work and did it make it to the final production vehicle? Also, I don't know why Stellantis is really having an issue with the Fratzonic exhaust system, when the solution is very simple. TK said the car was going to look like a dodge, sound like a dodge and drive like a dodge. Obviously, it's not a V8 so making it sound like a V8 just makes no sense, however, giving it more of a Viper V10 howl with a bit of SRT4 Crackle and pop wouldn't be a bad idea. The Viper V10 has sort of a howling electrical sound to it so it wouldn't be a bad place to start when making an algorithm for the Fratzonic chamber's sound profile. Adding the burbles of the SRT4 Neon ACR in would definitely give the car a bit of aggressive character as well, especially on Deceleration. A sound profile like that would definitely complete the Look, Sound and drive like a Dodge characteristics of the car. IMO

Users who are viewing this thread