Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matching Serial No. Dodge Challenger Demons Going To Auction

An extraordinary event is set to unfold at the Mecum Kissimmee auction this week, presenting a rare opportunity for avid Mopar enthusiasts and collectors. On Friday, January 12th, an exclusive lot will feature not one but two Dodge Challenger SRT Demons boasting an exceptional matching serial number and sharing the striking TorRed hue. This unique … (read full article...)

Image 6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I sensed it, suspected it, felt it in my bones, there was no way Dodge could figure out a next generation Challenger. No way to cruelly subject Challenger to a six cylinder or electric embarrassing mockery. But Dodge, come out and state the obvious...Challenger is DEAD. You folded to the extreme leftest environmentalist hoax, certainly your bosses did. Sad, Gutless. Executioners of a legend.
I will force myself to endure this humiliating situation since, in essence, I’m a Dodge man till death. The lack of courage or the inability in corporate dynamics of Dodge leadership to remain true to its DNA is disappointing, but guys have to keep their jobs and far worse has been done for that reason. Orders is orders.
Yea, the Dodge Rebellion is over, Dodge Fever has ended and the Guys in the White Hats have dropped their guns, not even a pathetic sigh of regret from Dodge in ushering in an imposed new era that no one asked for, no one. I’ll give you this, you went out with a Challenger worthy of its name. Was that a tear being shed somewhere in Mopar circles? Heads up Dodge loyalist, not our doing.
We know the deal, so don’t expect a party for Dodge from us in 2024. Maybe just a shake of our collective heads for those who let us down. Yea YOU !!

weety1969

Reaction score
I sensed it, suspected it, felt it in my bones, there was no way Dodge could figure out a next generation Challenger. No way to cruelly subject Challenger to a six cylinder or electric embarrassing mockery. But Dodge, come out and state the obvious...Challenger is DEAD. You folded to the extreme leftest environmentalist hoax, certainly your bosses did. Sad, Gutless. Executioners of a legend.
I will force myself to endure this humiliating situation since, in essence, I’m a Dodge man till death. The lack of courage or the inability in corporate dynamics of Dodge leadership to remain true to its DNA is disappointing, but guys have to keep their jobs and far worse has been done for that reason. Orders is orders.
Yea, the Dodge Rebellion is over, Dodge Fever has ended and the Guys in the White Hats have dropped their guns, not even a pathetic sigh of regret from Dodge in ushering in an imposed new era that no one asked for, no one. I’ll give you this, you went out with a Challenger worthy of its name. Was that a tear being shed somewhere in Mopar circles? Heads up Dodge loyalist, not our doing.
We know the deal, so don’t expect a party for Dodge from us in 2024. Maybe just a shake of our collective heads for those who let us down. Yea YOU !!

weety1969

Reaction score
I hope Dodge/Stellantis have something up their sleeves that they are keeping secret for now. I'm personally in a funk as my 2019 Dodge Challenger RT plus Scat Pack with 6 speed manual was totaled in an accident on 01/04/2024.. I'm broken inside. 😓

Users who are viewing this thread