Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Pacifica Earns TOP SAFETY PICK in Latest IIHS Testing

The latest accolade bestowed upon the 2023-2024 Chrysler Pacifica is one that underscores its commitment to safety: the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has granted it the esteemed TOP SAFETY PICK award. This recognition comes as a result of the Pacifica’s stellar performance in a series of rigorous IIHS tests. A testament to its … (read full article...)

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 6.19.13 PM.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

cgseller

Reaction score
I really have never understood why this is not hammered home in marketing. Suburu has done this to the degree most think they and Volvo are the safety cars. If anything in the last six years have we learned - if you continue to make confident statements about something - irrespective of the truth - the result will be the perceived truth.

Chrysler as a small market player of BEV and advanced technology vehicles could pair well with making the passenger vehicle experience safe and ahead of the pack - we are leading while other follow and get out of the way.

BWS1

Reaction score
I really have never understood why this is not hammered home in marketing. Suburu has done this to the degree most think they and Volvo are the safety cars. If anything in the last six years have we learned - if you continue to make confident statements about something - irrespective of the truth - the result will be the perceived truth.

Chrysler as a small market player of BEV and advanced technology vehicles could pair well with making the passenger vehicle experience safe and ahead of the pack - we are leading while other follow and get out of the way.
I am completely convinced the brand will be phased out inside of four years. Why spend money on marketing?

Users who are viewing this thread